Breathing Exercises can be good for the following...
- A long and regulated life.
- Controlling the body and mind.
- Regulating the action of the heart.
- Keeping the blood pressure normal.
- Taking sufficient Prana (life force) from the atmosphere.
- Keeping the body full of activity.
- Keeping the lungs strong and healthy and free from disease.
- Oxygenating the cells of the body.
- Making the nerves strong.
- Enjoying sound sleep.
- Keeping the spinal column straight.
- Keeping the blood circulating tissues free.